Guideline for Presenter
- Oral presentations have been allocated 15 minutes of effective presentation time, including Q/A time between Session Chair and speakers.
- Authors must prepare their oral presentations to be sure to convey their message in clear and sharp manner, including giving outline of the key principles, facts and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks.
- In order to ensure a smooth performance during your session, we kindly ask you to consider the following instructions:
- Be at the session room 15 minutes before session starts and introduce yourself to the session chairs.
- A video projector and a PC will be available in all conference rooms. Speakers suggested not use their own laptop computer, avoiding useless time breaks in between papers.
- Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick in MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats, and upload it in the Session Room computer no later than 10 minutes prior to your session start! You can also bring it earlier, during the coffee/lunch breaks before your presentation. Please upload your presentation in a right place in order to find it easily at the time of presentation.
- Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
- In order to avoid any compatibility problems, read carefully the instructions below.
Power Point Instructions
- For MS-PowerPoint presentations, please use the following versions only: PP 97-2003 (*.ppt) or 2007, 2010 to guarantee that it will be opened successfully on the on-site PC
- We recommend to the PPT/PPTX format instead of PPS
- All videos or animations in the presentation must run automatically!
- We cannot provide support for embedded videos in your presentation; please test your presentation with the on-site PC several hours before your presentation.
- In case your video is not inserted in MS-PowerPoint, it is possible to have it in other formats - MPEG 2,4, AVI (codecs: DivX, XviD, h264) or WMV. Suggested bitrate for all mpeg4 based codecs is about 1 Mbps with SD PAL resolution (1024x576pix with square pixels, AR: 16/9).
- Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows will be available (English version of Windows). Use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause wrong layout/style of your presentation.
- Suggested fonts: Arial, Arial.
- If you insist on using different fonts, these must be embedded into your presentation by choosing the right option when saving your presentation:
- Click on "File", then "Save As"
- Check the "Tools" menu and select "Embed True Type Fonts"
- Suggested Poster with size of 60cm*80cm(width*height).
- Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
- During poster session, the author should stand by your poster, explaining and answering doubts or questions.
Manuscript Content Checklist
We expect the following in a quality paper to have high chance of acceptance for publication in the journal.
Paper should be rich in content and data.
Follow a proper well defined research method or approach.
- Should effectively introduce the area and sub areas under investigation.
- Critique available literature on the topic.
- Present a clear research problem derived from literature
- Present a valid detailed solution to the identified problem.
- Develop / Adopt/ Adapt a clear validation method/criteria.
- Follow a proper protocol for validation and should present concrete and decisive evidence in from of research results. Discusses and evaluates the results in comparison to literature
- Provide clear limitation and assumptions to achieve the solution or results presented.
- Provide clear conclusion and deduction based on work carried out and data presented.
- Provide clear Future Research Directions
- Paper must not be more than 12 pages
Submitted papers written in English must comply with the format in the TEMPLATE (Click this link for the template), must not have been published before, not be under review for any other conference or publication and not include any information leading to the authors’ identification. Therefore, the authors’ names and affiliations should not be included in the version for evaluation by the Scientific Committee. This information should only be included in the camera-ready version, saved in Word format.
CLICK ON THIS SUBMISSION LINK TO SUBMIT YOUR PAPER